Sunday, November 22, 2015

I Think We're All Bozos on this Bus

I listened to the radio show "I Think We're All Bozos on this Bus" by Firesign Theater.

The main character gets on a bus after being greeted by singing vegetables, on this bus is a whole bunch of clowns or bozos, and they time travel to the future on the bus.

On the journey, many people step in and talk about many historical events, and situations.
 "Man dropped a rich load of knowledge"
I really liked the part where people answered questions about the future, and how they mentioned how the future isn't here yet, and that you need to live life before the future gets there.

This is such an interesting radio show. In my other class, we were assigned to write radio shows, and this is such a cool idea. A space journey to the future, meeting tons of different characters that have much to say. Though I found it confusing at points. And the future sounds pretty crazy... "Dr. Avocado".



No comments:

Post a Comment